Payment & Shipping Terms:
1600℃ Muffle furnace is a good-effective high temperature Laboratory furnace. The furnace consists of high quality alumina fiber brick and MoSi2 heating elements with special design, and can be used up to 1700℃. These compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in laboratory.
1. Operation Temperature: 1600℃ (1700℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower teperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR(Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 30 or 50 segments programmable.
|Chamber Size||150x150x150mm (6"x6"x6")|
|Working Temperature||1600℃ (continuous)|
|Maximum Temperature||1700℃ (for short time)|
|Temperature Control||30 steps programmable and PID automatic control|
|Heating Rate||0~15℃/min (suggestion: ≤10℃)|
|Heating Element||Molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2)|
|Working Voltage||AC 220V, Single Phase, 60/50 Hz (or according to your requirement)|
|Max. Power||4 KW|